Foster Parent Questionnaire
Are you thinking about becoming a foster parent? Do you meet the legal
requirements? Answer the questions below to see if you might be eligible to foster.
You must be able to answer “Yes” to all of the questions below.
1. Are you a U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)?
2. Do you currently reside in Montgomery County, MD?
3. Is your annual income greater than your expenses?
4. Is your background free from felony and violent crime convictions?
5. In the past five years have you been free from a substance abuse disorder and/or substance abuse treatment?
6. Are you 21 years old or older?
7. Is your background free from indications of child abuse or neglect?
8. Does your home have more than one bedroom?
9. Do you own or rent your own home?
10. Are you in good physical and mental health?
11. Do you currently have a stable family relationship?
Please supply your contact information.
Do Not Fill This Out